"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wow! Maybe I can sell that old Aiwa compact stereo after all
Posted by Jill | 11:48 AM
You know, the one with the CD changer that no longer works and the dual tape deck that doesn't work? It's served Mr. Brilliant well lo these twelve years since we moved into Casa la Brilliant, but it was replaced on Saturday as a 22nd anniversary president from Your Humble Blogger by a nice, new, thundering 500-watt Sony.

I was planning to put it out the night before the next pickup day and letting the pickers come and peruse and see if someone could salvage it, but maybe I'll list it on Buy MY Shitpile, Henry!. Maybe I'll put out that old 486 computer that's been sitting in the basement for a decade, too.

What's in YOUR shitpile?

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Two CD-clock radios -- the radios and clocks work but not the CD players. Was going to offer them on Freecycle to anyone who just wants a clock/radio and doesn't care about the CD function. But if Paulson will buy trash, I'd gladly sell them to him.

PurpleGirl

Blogger Melina said...
Here ya go:
http://www.buymyshitpile.com/node/1551