"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Party on, dudes!
Posted by Jill | 12:36 AM
I'd like to know how being entertained by a band called "Hookers and Blow" is consistent with conservative Christian family values:





And what is it with Republicans and pink feather boas anyway?

By the way, Bob Marley is turning in his grave at the notion of one of his songs being played at a big party for Republicans given by the oil industry.

(h/t)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share