"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh, the hell with it. Just click on over there
Posted by Jill | 8:38 PM
I try to link as much as possible to blogs written by people who toil away every day becuase to stop writing is to stop breathing. The Big Boiz don't really need links from me, and there are those who haven't hesitated to pull the ladder up behind them. But as much as I hate to do it, I'm going to advocate that you just click on over to Americablog, for all that they have never once linked to anyhthing here -- because John and Joe are on a tear today, with steaming heaps of Sarah Palin moronitude, the solution to the mystery of the real reason she thinks women who are raped should pay for their own evidence-gathering kits, the odds that John McCain won't survive one term, and a trip down memory lane to 1998, when John McCain wondered just how bad Osama bin Laden really is.

And there are still people who will vote for a senile old man and an idiot because they can't bring themselves to vote for someone whose skin is darker than theirs.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I had a conversation this a.m. with 2 coworkers who are voting for McCain/Palin because they don't like how "liberal" Obama is.

Yeah, right. Uh huh.....

Blogger merlallen said...
I pretty much stopped reading Americablog quite a while ago.