"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, September 06, 2008

Now imagine if this were, say, a scandal involving Hillary Clinton
Posted by Jill | 12:59 PM
Imagine if Hillary Clinton were the running mate of Barack Obama, and there was a similar scandal involving her. Do you think the media wouldn't be clamoring for her to be removed from the ticket?

Brian Ross takes on Sarah Palin's state trooper firing lies:





I wonder if he'll be smacked down by Charlie Gibson?

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Did anyone tell ABC that they identified an Alaska state rep as an Arkansas state rep? (I went back to check it five times, because it really is that easy to make the mistake.)

Does her voice bother anyone else? She sounds like the voice of Dexter's mother from "Dexter's Laboratory."

As for the substance of the post, why is ANYONE doubting the story that she used her office to try for a personal favor? It's Alaska. Everyone I've ever met from Alaska hates government in general. No one I've heard from is surprised by it. I'm not saying this investigation shouldn't go forward, or that her behavior is excusable. I'm just saying everyone I know who knows her says it's obvious that it's true.