"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Monday, September 15, 2008

And someone actually PAYS this numbnuts to say stuff like this?
Posted by Jill | 7:15 PM




Now where did I put that icepick? There's a nice little target in my own forehead in need of some attention to kill the pain.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Blogger Distributorcap said...
their stupidity and idiocy knows no limits -- which of course matches to a lot of america these days

Blogger D. said...
I think it was Josephine Tey in I think The Daughter of Time who remarked that in some districts in the U.S., it was worth one's life to appear before the voters with one's tie tied and one's sleeves unrolled.

McCain's clothes are, I take it, off the rack at Men's Wearhouse? I don't think so.

Blogger Toby said...
Can I borrow your ice pick? Mine is dulled...