"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wow! I guess this means I didn't really lose my job after all!
Posted by Jill | 7:01 AM
It's all in my head!



Labels:

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Uninsured America can't afford psychology.

Try again.

Blogger Taradharma said...
oh, now it's OUR problem...never ceases to amaze me how the super rich and powerful get away with it all....

Blogger Myrtle June said...
Do you think if we print some "Phil Bills", they'd accept those as legal tender?

PS: I may be joining your ranks shortly ... possibly tomorrow.