"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hey, look at this shiny thing!
Posted by Jill | 8:24 AM
Shorter John McCain: "You'll still be paying four bucks a gallon, but you'll FEEL better about it -- and I'll get to be president!"

Watch:



Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Like a bumper sticker, but more profitable.

Blogger J said...
Oh, I saw this on TV last night. What kind of an idiot must he think I am? (Take it personally much? I know.)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I can't, I just can't. I already have developed the same aversion to watching McCain speak as I have long had to watching Bush speak. If there is any merciful divinity or a voting populace with brains, I won't have to work on this aversion....come November!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I loved it when he stepped to the side so the audience was behind him, instead of to the side and more indicative of the lack of numbers in said audience.