"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bilderberg '08: Woodstock for Scumbags

Until just a few years ago, the Bilderberg Group used to be just a looney liberal conspiracy theory.

Now, thanks largely to Alex Jones of Infowars and Prison Planet, many, many more of us know about them, when they meet and where. Seeing this video just made me loathe the Bilderberg Group more than ever.
Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger Jill said...
My problem with Alex Jones is that it's one small step from warning of the New World Order to Twelve Jewish Bankers and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Beware of putting your trust in the remnants of the old black helicopter crowd. They are not our friends.

Blogger jurassicpork said...
So, you're saying we ought to ignore Jones because of something you're afraid he might say?

Gee, Jill, I never thought of Alex Jones as an anti-Semite. I mean, I know you're Jewish and all but since when does his mesaage even threaten to reference evil Jews?

I'm sure that Jones is smart enough to know that not everyone in the Bilderberg group is Jewish and smart enough to know that this has nothing to do with religionh. It's about power.