"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, June 01, 2008

American Idiot Watch for Sunday June 1, 2008
Posted by Jill | 8:31 AM
About.com has a page dealing with the "Obama is a secret Muslim" e-mails and other rumors, along with a poll. Here are the poll results:





That is an astounding percentage of ignorant people being swayed by e-mails appealing to the reptilian brain.

And speaking of reptilian brain, Hillarion Larry Johnson, whom I used to respect when he was defending Valerie Plame but has become, like this woman:





... a bigger ally to the GOP than any Republican, promises some kind of Obama bombshell tomorrow involving a speech by Michelle Obama. I refuse to link to No Quarter, but now you know where to go.

Say hello to President McCain, America. And may God have mercy on our souls.

And as for Harriet Christian...when your granddaughter asks you why you didn't prevent a Supreme Court full of Samuel Alitos and John Robertses, I hope you have a good answer. You're going to need one.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I actually found myself at a bar sitting next to Harriet Christian shortly after she made that comment. Harriet has the Hillary Clinton tattoo. Harriet says, you want to see my new tattoo? So, she hikes up her dress and sure enough, there’s Hillary on her inner thigh. You know who this is don't you? This here's Hillary Clinton. Bet you can't guess who’s tattooed on my other leg, she says, hiking her dress even further. I look at her other thigh, but the likeness escapes me. I don't recognize the other face, I said. But I'd know that one in the middle anywhere – that there's Sandy Berger: http://theseedsof9-11.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Which brings up these rather enlightening comments on the mindset and mentalities of the lower specimens of a race which likes to see themselves as "morally superior"--if only to distract from their own unfortunate lot.

Blogger Kate Anne said...
The poll is now at 42% - 48% - 8% (which doesn't total 100%, but what the hey!

See you got us there....