"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jon Stewart and John McCain: The Romance is Over
Posted by Jill | 12:11 PM
Jon Stewart used to get along just fine with John McCain, who never missed an opportunity to be on Stewart's show. But because Jon Stewart doesn't have to whore for guests, he gets to do stuff like this:





And now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to continue my archaeological dig through my house in search of things to get rid of at next Saturday's yard sale, where other people will buy them for peanuts and use them to clutter up their OWN homes.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Good luck with the excavation. I'm going through the same--"staging" the house for sale. Who knew it could be this much fun to throw stuff away. It was fun to look through the greeting cards we received in 1999.

Thanks for the blogroll. I'm making a commitment to set mine up tomorrow. B@B will be on the top.