"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, March 27, 2008

Best New Flavor
Posted by Jill | 9:36 PM
Every now and then a product comes along that's so perfect, so fabulously conceived, so wonderfully zany that it seems like destiny. Usually such products are only purveyed at Trader Joe's (like reduced guilt french onion pita chips) or Vermont Country Store (Tired Old Ass Soak), or concocted in whatever bong-den Ben and Jerry use to come up with their flavors like Phish Food, or the regretfully nonexistent Yes, Pecan, or the best one ever -- a Slovenian brand of bottled iced tea called -- no I am not kidding, I used to have a bottle of this stuff brought to me by a Slovenian friend -- Tea-tanic, and yes, it did have a picture of the sinking White Star liner on the label. But this one happens to already be carried at my own local A&P, and even though I have largely sworn off soda, this could tempt me to succumb every now and then:



Want YOUR lolkitteh to be a Soda Star? Jones Soda is having a contest to find the perfect lolcat. More information and contest rules here.

(h/t: Slashfood)

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger The Minstrel Boy said...
jill my dear, until you've made your own root beer and ginger beer you simply haven't had a soda.

both of these recipes are pretty easy, and extremely good. a root beer float with both the root beer and the ice cream homemade is a transporting event. rapture.