"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, January 04, 2008

sweetjesusihatechrismatthews.com
Posted by Jill | 6:55 PM
Tweety: Media Putz of the Decade. Kudos to Elizabeth the Great for swatting him around like a pesky fly.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
1 Comments:
Blogger adam k. said...
Wow, Matthews really is a douche.

My mom is a doctor and she supports Edwards... despite his "running her out of business."

All the excitement around this race and the hype about Hillary and Obama proves we're "not there yet" with civil rights but I think all that means is that the Edwards crew are ahead of their time. They don't want it to make a difference that John is white and Obama is black and Hillary's a woman.

Anyway, maybe 2008 really is Barack's time. I don't begrudge him anything.