"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, January 11, 2008

I Can Haz Visitors?
Posted by Jill | 8:52 PM
Welcome, haterz!

If you've come here from Sweet Jesus I Hate Chris Matthews, let me first apologize for not picking up the place a little and not having any cake in the house. But frankly, I hadn't expected so many visitors.

I set the site up a few days ago on a whim, simultaneously thinking that someone really ought to set up a central point for All Things Tweety, and wondering why no one had done it before. I put up a starter post, opened the doors to others who felt the need to vent their bile after watching Hardball, and figured it would be one of those far-flung corners of the blogosphere, updated occasionally and visited more occasionally. That in two days it's spread like wildfire gives me some hope that maybe...just maybe...the Washington pundit corps, including Tweety, have been chastened just a bit, and that Americans may start greeting what they say with more skepticism than they have lo these last seven years.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share
5 Comments:
Blogger Jayhawk said...
Okay, it's a fine start, but you have just got to get a clip of him during the Mission Accomplished moment on the carrier. I really thought he was going to swoon.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
A mosh pit? Awesome!

Blogger jurassicpork said...
About how many hits is your Tweety site getting?

Blogger Distributorcap said...
if you need tweety clips let me know

Blogger Jill said...
Who am I to say no? E-mail me, because your e-mail isn't at your blog, DCNY. Thanks.