"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, December 02, 2007

Guilty Pleasures Confessions Sunday
Posted by Jill | 3:35 PM
It's a dreary, snowy day in New Jersey, with snow and sleet changing to freezing rain just in time to make tomorrow's drive to work just delightful. I'm half-asleep, I've somehow lost the entire weekend, I've been groggy all day because I stayed up too late last night watching the scrumptiously divine Marie Antoinette, and I'm too yin to even rant about the latest news about Rudy Giuliani's Fuck Fund. So in poking around YouTube today I found this teaser trailer for the "Harold and Kumar" sequel. So sue me....I can't wait:


I can't wait for the outrage from politicians, from William Donohue, from whomever these guys plan to outrage in this movie. John Cho...Kal Pen...and Rob Corddry...Let the assholery begin!

Labels:

Bookmark and Share