"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, November 18, 2007

Has Mark Green already thrown in with Hillary?
Posted by Jill | 8:09 AM
It sure sounds like the Air America president has already decided whom he's backing:



Given that his 7 Days in America cohost Arianna Huffington is making no secret of her contempt for Mrs. Clinton and her partisanship towards Barack Obama, I wonder what's going on there.

I'm not a huge Ed Schultz fan; I've never had the sense that his progressive cred extends beyond his radio persona. But props to him for standing up for John Edwards in this Hardball appearance.

Meanwhile, Chase Martyn of the Iowa Independent believes that despite polls indicating that Hillary comes out on top, real people on the ground are having a hard time finding Hillary supporters, and that if the caucuses were held now, Edwards would come out on top, with Hillary third behind Barack Obama.

Let's hope he's right.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share