"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Saturday, July 07, 2007

Just. Not. Interested.
Posted by Jill | 4:30 PM
Is there something wrong with me that I don't care about the Live Earth concert? Does this mean that my Card Carrying Progressive card gets revoked?

It isn't that I don't care about my carbon footprint or about the environment, because I do. But I'm not sure how sitting in my basement watching to Duran Duran do a bad cover of "Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again)" is going to make one iota of difference. Isn't it better for the environment to just turn the TV off and save the electricity?

Just wondering, is all.
Bookmark and Share