"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Message to Hillary
Posted by Jill | 9:27 AM
Some of us do not need to believe in a Great White Punitive Alpha Male in the Sky in order to have a strong moral code and get through life. To some of us, it just comes naturally.

So cut the "God helped me get through my marital problems" crap, OK? As ModFab succinctly says:

Earth to Hillary: the Christian right is never, ever going to vote for you.


And neither am I. Because as little as I respect people who feel that a Great White Punitive Alpha Male in the Sky micromanages every aspect of their lives as if he has nothing better to do, I respect people who use him as a cardboard cutout prop even less.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share