"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Does this mean I don't suck anymore?
Posted by Jill | 6:37 AM
Yesterday my post on Michelle Obama was excerpted in the New York Daily News' "Best of the Political Blogs" section on the op-ed page (thanks to the commenter who pointed it out). There it was, right there alongside Pam and the Great Orange Satan To Whom We Do Not Link.

So does this mean my blog now officially Does Not Suck? Or do I have to wait till it appears in Newsweek? Just trying to understand the parameters of relative suckitude.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share