"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, April 06, 2007

The Daily Knut
Posted by Jill | 7:25 AM


If you have to ask, you just don't get it.

Meanwhile, Knut's reign of terror and the Germans' flagrant disregard of the Bush Edict to not mention polar bears continues. I'll let the little guy (or his ghost writer's translator) speak for himself:

Well, there´s a DVD out now – with great pictures of me and everything. You can get it in the zoo or at RBB (yes ok, it´s advertising, but there have been so many questions about it and then a great deal of the money is for my place here, so ...) But „pictures“ was the subject. How about painting a picture for me and e-mail it to knut@rbb-online.de!? I´ll pick out my favorites and put them online here for everyone to watch and see. The top five also get my new DVD. What else? Tomorrow I´ll show you two more videos – a new part of „Hello Knut!“ and the first part of the announced Interview with my Daddy!!! Oh - if you want to come and see me there are some new zoo-rules so that everyone CAN really see me. Take a look here. Ok - take care and see you tomorrow.


Smart little momzer, isn't he?

But as you can see, Knut's reign of cuteness terror is going to reach the end of its half-life relatively soon. Already he looks more like a polar bear and less like a Steiff toy. However, this song, with its visuals of cranium-exploding levels of cuteness and its horrific brain-lodging catchiness, is forever:



Labels:

Bookmark and Share