"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, October 31, 2006

If George W. Bush is Jesus, then to the mainstream media, Rush Limbaugh is the Holy Ghost
Posted by Jill | 9:29 PM
Great article at Media Matters about the media's kid-glove handling of Rush Limbaugh, and how they have participated in the manhandling of Michael J. Fox.

Fox was interviewed by David Gregory today in a segment shown on Countdown. It is absolutely heartbreaking to watch him, because damn it if he still LOOKS like Marty McFly. He's hardly aged a day since his mid-20's, and to see him so impaired, and to imagine how much it hurts to be the punching bag of a bunch of hate-filled right-wingers who don't give a rat's ass about human life or babies or anything else other than retaining Republican grasp on power is just heartbreaking. And yes, Laura Bush, I'm talking to you, you heartless, cold bitch.

The minute this election is over and I no longer need to donate to candidates, I am writing a nice fat check to the Michael J. Fox Foundation.

Who's with me?
Bookmark and Share