"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, September 08, 2006

As if it were possible for ModFab to love Brad Pitt any more...
Posted by Jill | 7:43 PM
Our dear friend and blogbrother ModFab makes no secret of his long-standing adoration of Brad Pitt. In fact, it's arguable as to whether he's ever forgiven me for talking during Pitt's nude scene in the otherwise excreble Troy. But while Pitt has never floated my particular boat, when you combine his recent architectural contest for rebuilding New Orleans with environmentally conscious housing with this, I may just have to change my mind about him:

Brad Pitt, ever the social activist, says he won't be marrying Angelina Jolie until the restrictions on who can marry whom are dropped.

"Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able," the 42-year-old actor reveals in Esquire magazine's October issue, on newsstands Sept. 19.


All I can say is Amen.
Bookmark and Share