"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Lieberman Hack
Posted by Jill | 7:10 AM
Well, Joe Lieberman is the real Lieberman hack (ba-bump-BUMP! But seriously folks, I just got in from L.A. and boy are my arms tired. I'll be here all week, dont' forget to tip your waitress).

But last night Keith Olbermann asked Markos all the right questions about Joementumgate last night.

Meanwhile, Lieberman's site may have moved over to YET ANOTHER inexpensive web host, GoDaddy, but from where I'm sitting on Verizon DSL, it's still pointing to an "under construction" page at "myhostcamp.com".

I've heard of campaigns running on "Better the fool you know than the knave you don't", but this is ridiculous.
Bookmark and Share