"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Trivial Nonsense Blogging: Tag, I'm It
Posted by Jill | 7:33 PM
I've been tagged by Jay with another silly meme, so what better way to end a Friday of blogging about absolutely nothing of importance than to respond?

1... Things that scare me
Death
Old Age
The Christofascist Zombie Brigade


2...People who make me laugh
Mr. Brilliant
Marc Maron
Tata


3...Things I hate the most
Knee-jerk Republicans
People who try to shove their religion down my throat
Beer commercials

4...Things I don't understand
The Three Stooges
Bigotry
IP subnetting

5...Things I'm doing right now
Blogging
Listening to Peter Werbe subbing for Sam Seder
Preparing to set the DVR to record Bill Maher tonight
Trying to remember the manufacturer of the surprisingly nice-looking wood plank-look sheet vinyl I saw at Lowe's tonight.

6...Things I want to do before I die
Lost 40 pounds but NOT by being sick
Be healthy the whole time
Take a Greek Islands cruise

7... Things I can do
Light home repairs and improvements
Develop web sites
Write essays and fiction

8... Things I can't do
Keep my weight down
Play music
Reach the top shelf of the cabinets

10...Things I think you should listen to
The alarms that go off in your head telling you when you shouldn't do someting
Me
The Brandenberg Concertos

11...Things you should never listen to
The friend whose own life is fucked up
Rush Limbaugh

12...Things I'd like to learn
Unix/PHP/CivicSpace
Carpentry
How to nicely join two different color yarns together in knitting

13...Favorite foods
Anything Middle Eastern
Chicken
Mild fish fillets with panko breadcrumb crust


14...Beverages I drink regularly
Coffee
Bentley's Ginger Peach White Tea
Tropicana light lemonade
Water


15...Shows I watched as a kid
Ed Sullivan
Dr. Kildare
The Defenders
The Twilight Zone
The Outer Limits

OK, tagging:

Tami
Tata
ModFabLynn
Bookmark and Share