"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy Birthday, Tai Shan!
Posted by Jill | 10:48 PM
Because sometimes only cuteness can keep you sane in the face of an insane world, let's join all the other lunatics to wish Tai Shan, the panda born last year at the National Zoo, a happy birthday.

For more gooey, panda-y goodness, check out the birthday boy's photo gallery.
Bookmark and Share