"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Which Avenue Q character are you?
Posted by Jill | 7:10 PM
It only took me three years to get to Avenue Q, which was far too long. Forget the fact that it's like Sesame Street with puppet sex and curse words, it's got the must singable, hummable score this side of Frank Loesser.

So since every day for the last week and a half I've awakened with a song from the show in my head (Today's selection is "Schädenfreude"), it's only fitting to reveal who I am on Avenue Q:








You live on Avenue Q!




You are Trekkie Monster
(you pervert)

Perhaps you should get out more often and step away from the computer. There is, after all, life outside your apartment!
Take this quiz!

Bookmark and Share