"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, May 11, 2006

Quote of the day
Posted by Jill | 3:26 PM
...from commenter "Marcus Wellby" at Balloon Juice:

So just how much Soviet style bullshit are Bush supporters willing to put up with? Is there any limit at all to what Bush can do?

Man, I can’t wait for the Rapture to come and suck all these maroons up to the big Walmart in the sky so the rest of us can have America back.
Bookmark and Share