"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Just askin'
Posted by Jill | 11:46 AM

Why is a man who leaked to the press the name of an undercover CIA agent who was involved in projects to locate weapons of mass destruction even still working in the White House, let alone being allowed to blackmail all Republicans into falling into line on the domestic spying issue?
Bookmark and Share