"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, December 13, 2005

When you go, you know
Posted by Jill | 4:18 PM

Hoffmania is just back from the land of wood and water, and if you need a break from the bitching cold here in the northeast, and the promise of yet more Winter Yuck Precipitation for Thursday night, you might give his last-day mini-travelogue a look.

Just make sure you put the Diet Coke down before reading about the car models they sell in Jamaica.

As for me, I'm this close to making that photo of the plate of ackee and saltfish with steamed calaloo my PC wallpaper.
Bookmark and Share