"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Seven Things meme
Posted by Jill | 5:05 PM
I've been tagged by Pam:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
* finish my first novel
* write my second novel
* write my third novel
* get all my novels published
* Finally do that damn refacing job on my kitchen cabinets. I've had the doors and veneers for a year and a half now.
* Have enough money to retire so I can read
* Cruise the Greek Islands
* Stay healthy and sharp into my 90's

Seven Things I Cannot Do
* put my leg behind my head
* watch more than 1/2 hour of South Park
* watch Stephen Seagal movies
* remember how to program in C
* remember everything I have to do
* left-crossovers in ice skating
* kung-fu

Seven Things That Attract Me to...Blogging
* I need to rant on a regular basis
* I'm a compulsive talker
* It allows me to embrace my inner geek
* It's a hell of a lot easier than 'zine culture was
* Everyone is entitled to my opinion
* Bloggers are the nicest people. (Well, mostly)
* If I can get myself together to update my template, it's even creative.

Seven Things I Say Most Often
* Jesus H. Christ on a bicycle
* Maggie, shut the fuck up*
* Maggie, put a sock in it*
* Maggie, get out of the sink*
* Have I mentioned today how much I hate these people?
* Good morning, sweetie
* All right, where the hell did I put my keys?

*Maggie is a cat

Seven Books That I Love
I wish I had more time to read...
* The Stand
* Susan Howatch's Church of England series
* Keeping Faith (Jodi Picoult)
* The Secret Life of Bees
* God Knows
* Studs Lonigan
* The original L. Frank Baum Oz books

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
* The Shawshank Redemption
* A Clockwork Orange
* It Happened One Night
* Empire of the Sun
* The Limey
* Jude
* Club Paradise

Seven People I Want To Join In Too
* ModFab
* Nick
* Beth
* Lynn
* Tami
* Tata
* Deb
Bookmark and Share