"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, November 03, 2005

Terrorists, or our own government redux
Posted by Jill | 11:36 AM

On October 18 I blogged on a Salon story reporting that bio-terror weapons sensors were triggered in Washington, DC on September 24, the day of the big peace march in Washington.

Just a fluke, you say?

Then why did it happen again, this time in San Francisco, ALSO at a rally at which Cindy Sheehan spoke? Just as with the 9/24 march, Tularemia was detected.

Is the Bush Administration using bioagents against those who dissent? If not, then please explain these two incidents. Then think about how much money Donald Rumsfeld stands to make off of Tamiflu, think about how the 1918 virus has been re-created in the laboratory, and then think about how Bush plans to use the miltary to enact quarantine in the event of a flu pandemic.

I don't know about you, but when I add two and two, it always equals four.
Bookmark and Share