"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Thursday, August 04, 2005

Does Karl Rove do PR for cats too?
Posted by Jill | 7:21 AM

You know how cats have this reputation for being cunning, sneaky, intelligent, aloof, and dignified? Sort of like the way George W. Bush has this public persona of being engaged, aware, resolute, and tough?

It's all bullshit.

I can only assume, based on this video at Feministe, that Rove is moonlighting doing public image consulting for cats. How else to explain a reputation that's so far from reality?
Bookmark and Share