"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, June 10, 2005

Right-wing crybabies
Posted by Jill | 3:03 PM

First, let me just say that I am not one of those Kos groupies who feels that life isn't complete until I end up on one of the big boys' blogrolls. Sure, at the beginning of this little rantfest, I thought it would be cool, but frankly, there is a huge "second tier" of bloggers who are much nicer people and whose blogs are just as informative, even if they don't get invited to be on The Majority Report.

I saw Brian Lamb's interview with Markos Moulitsas a few months ago, and frankly, as a middle-aged person, I found him to be just a tad too full of himself (as are most of the big boy bloggers, actually). But that said, he does provide something of great value to the world of blogging, and he has my respect for that.

But as arrogant as Kos can come across, this is just a bunch of wingnuts acting like crybabies.

The wingnuts can dish it out, but they sure as hell can't take it.
Bookmark and Share