"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, March 11, 2005

Sometimes it takes more than a village
Posted by Jill | 10:48 AM

I am so disgusted at the 18 sellout Democrats who voted to punish Americans who run into hard times, I could scream. (I'm talking to you, Mr. Biden. Don't you DARE call me for campaign contributions during what I hope is your short-lived 2008 run. And I'm talking to YOU, Mrs. Clinton....yes, I know Bill was in the hospital, but damn it, we needed your vote and you should have been there.)

But what can you do when both of your won Senators voted no? Yes, sure, I'm going to write my fundie wingnut Congressman (whom I designated as the state's official vegetable during a totally surreal phone poll from Quinnipiac in which I participated the other night) -- not that it'll make a difference; he's Tom DeLay's lackey all the way.
Bookmark and Share