"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Monday, February 21, 2005

Gay-o. Is OK-o
Posted by Jill | 1:32 PM

...in Springfield!

Last night's episode of The Simpsons may not have been the funniest on record, and the coming out of Marge's sister was only marginally more surprising than the coming out of Smithers would have been (I was kind of hoping for Moe Sizlack, myself), but it got in enough zingers to make it Important Television. They even found a way to get in a slap at their own network. Schweet.

But for those who wanted to know if the web site cited on the show is for real, (http://www.springfieldisforgayloversofmarriage.com/), yes it does.
Bookmark and Share