"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Monday, November 22, 2004

Shameless self-promotion
Posted by Jill | 8:45 PM

If you,ve enjoyed reading my rantings the past few months, I hope you'll consider nominating Brilliant at Breakfast in the 2004 Weblog Awards in any or all of the following categories:

Best Overall Blog

Best New Blog (Established 2004)

Best Liberal Blog

I hope also that you'll visit and consider nominating some of the other newer blogs that have been kind enough to speak highly of us, and in some cases, include us in their blogrolls:

Modern Fabulousity
Waveflux
Poetic Leanings
Running Scared
Red Hair Black Leather





Bookmark and Share