Observations so far:
1) Unlike the people at last week's political infomercial, our side looks like it's actually having fun.
2) Our people just look so much NICER than theirs.
3) I like the multiple themes instead of one derisive slogan.
4) Jared Polis comes across as a Very Nice Man.
5) I know Tammy Duckworth is kind of a conservative Democrat but she positively rocked it tonight:
6) Family values: The Linh family showed that "pro-life" should not end at birth. Good stuff, but poor little Zoe was just too overwhelmed.
7) Someone is, I'm sure, already eyeing Nathan Davis as a potential Congressional candidate:
8) Maria Ciano was a bit cutesy, but what she said was heartfelt -- and effective.
9) This is all kinds of win...but where the hell is Kal Penn? He was supposed to be speaking between 8 and 9 PM.
UPDATE: Oh, there he is:
Labels: Democratic National Convention, We Are Just Nicer People