"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Friday, August 31, 2012

Clint's Empty Chair
Posted by Bob | 4:04 AM
Oh, Clint & I thought up that gag while we were shooting baskets with Shaq here last month. Didn't think he'd actually get a chance to do it. Really, nobody vetted his speech? Who was he doing, Dirty Harry, Grand Torino, or the guy who endorsed  the Chrysler bailout? I'm sure he didn't mention he favors marriage equality & is pro choice. But everyone knows unless you're a total idiot.  
Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger Melina said...
He thought he was funny but he just seemed sorta old and demented. Oh well...Is that the best they've got?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Biden's speech should have a broken chair while he claims to talk to Chris Christie !