"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast"
-Oscar Wilde
Brilliant at Breakfast title banner "The liberal soul shall be made fat, and he that watereth, shall be watered also himself."
-- Proverbs 11:25
"...you have a choice: be a fighting liberal or sit quietly. I know what I am, what are you?" -- Steve Gilliard, 1964 - 2007

"For straight up monster-stomping goodness, nothing makes smoke shoot out my ears like Brilliant@Breakfast" -- Tata

"...the best bleacher bum since Pete Axthelm" -- Randy K.

"I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum." -- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper (1954-2015), They Live
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I like Elena Kagan more already
Posted by Jill | 7:26 PM
How else should a Jew answer an obviously inflammatory and dumbass question like this?
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) asked the solicitor general where she was Christmas Eve during a discussion about the bombing attempt of an airliner in Detroit.

"Like all Jews, I was probably at a Chinese restaurant," Kagan quipped.


Coming up tomorrow: Kagan answers the other Question They Don't Have The Guts To Ask by talking about Lilith Fair.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
2 Comments:
Blogger PurpleGirl said...
Just where the hell did Graham think she was... in a church attending service. Her answer was great but that he had the gall to ask it... I'd like to punch him. Argh!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
The Lilith Fair isn't about lesbians, is it? It celebrates women's music right?

But as you see I get your point.