Good Lord, I'm late with this...but last Tuesday, when ModFab tagged me with the Eight Things Meme
, I was driving from Chapel Hill to Bethesda for CFUNITED
and trying to get my emotional state together enough to reasonably impersonate a confident self-assured person after -- oh, well, let's just not even go there, shall we?
Anyway, better late than never, I say.
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So here we go, in no particular order.
8. I live in a constant state of free-floating anxiety about losing my job. In fact, I am taking one of my 39 accumulated vacation days today and another one tomorrow, and the anxiety is driving me, well, crazy.
7. I just bought this
. Actually, this workout system is pretty good and less annoying than many. This is now the fourth set I've bought, and it's the first one that didn't come with some big plastic doohickey that takes up tons of room. I've never seen Visible Results In Ten Workouts or had the success that some others have had, but when the step work doesn't aggravate my sciatica, I do feel better and am fitter. And right now yoga alone is keeping my limber but isn't helping the weight come off.
6. If I listen to Beethoven's Ninth Symphony in the car, yes, I will conduct an imaginary orchestra.
5. My membership in the Geeks' League may be revoked because of this, but I do not read science fiction.
4. I can't decide if The Red Hat Society
is a very cool, affirmative group or the most dumbass thing I've ever seen.
3. I have a heterogirlcrush on Kate Winslet.
2. Of the many attributes I'd like to have next time I incarnate, the one I want most is square shoulders so I don't have to keep pulling up bra straps.
1. The one place in the world I'd really like to see is Greece.
Tagging up:Kate TataBobSpiiderwebTamiDBKCarrieLynn
Labels: bloggers, memes