Here are mine, in no particular order. What are yours?
1. Stay employed. Much of this is out of my hands, as my employment is contingent on contracts, but anything I can do, any effort I can put forth, any time I need to put in to ensure that we get new ones, I'm happy to do.
2. Work out consistently. I'm usually pretty good at this, except in high summer when the heat is just too much, even in our cool basement. But recent colds, followed by bad falls on ice and bone bruises have put a crimp in my workout schedule. Weight loss would be wonderful, but after 50 years on this earth, I'm not holding my breath.
3. Get the goddamn kitchen cabinet refacing done already. A year and a half ago, the shipment of new doors and veneers arrived, and I still haven't started yet. That this involves removing old veneers from the LAST reface job done 25 years ago by the previous owners of the hosue doesn't help, but still -- enough is enough.
4. Finish revamping the Mixed Reviews
site. Actually, I'm hoping to get that done this weekend.
5. New template for this here blog, and adding enhancements such as advertising and a better layout.
6. Appreciate Mr. Brilliant every day. I do that anyway, but it can't hurt to remind myself. The value of still enjoying the company of one's spouse after over 20 years together is beyond measure.
7. Make time to work on the 3 novels I now have in my head.
8. Management of the aging process without selling out to the pharma and cosmetic industries: healthy eating, regular exercise, calcium supplements, and tons of moisturizer.
9. Keep in better touch with friends. See the real-world ones more often, keep up with the online ones better.
10. Do what I can to effect the impeachment and lawful removal from office of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.